Optimize Your Instagram Content Strategy
One of the things you want to do, regardless of your goals, is to optimize your Instagram content strategy. You’ll need to figure out how often to post, what time of day is best, as well as pick content themes and ideas. It can help to create a content calendar to help you get organized.
- How Often to Share – On Instagram, the best way to determine how often to share, is to experiment with different times. If you have plenty of high quality content to share, you shouldn’t hold back with Instagram. Go ahead and share it. Remember, on Instagram the content you share needs to be high quality, so if you have plenty of high quality content, go ahead, and share away.
- Best Time of Day – Believe it or not com did a study to determine the time of day that a share got more likes and engagement and determined it to be 2 am and 5pm EST on Wednesdays. But, pretty much everyone read that and probably once they tried to replicate it, it didn’t work. The best way to know what time of day to send shares to your audience is to try out different times and see what works best for you.
- Create a Content Calendar – One way to ensure success is to plan everything out in advance by creating a content calendar. You’ll need to figure out what type of content your audience likes viewing and engaging with, and compare that to your promotions, events, and the time of year to coincide with holidays if that’s relevant. Once you have the ideas generated you only need to create the content which you can do yourself or you can, now that it’s organized, outsource it.
- Picking Content Themes/Ideas – There are many ways to pick content themes and ideas for Instagram. But, one of the best ways to do it is to consider what’s interesting to your audience and tie that into what you want to promote.
If you really want to build a strong brand on Instagram, this is a great way to optimize your content strategy to get the results you want in the short and the long term. Remember that social media marketing is a long term marketing strategy and you’re often not going to get results over night. But, if you stick to a plan you will achieve success.
Building Your Brand
With Instagram you have to remember that it’s truly all about the visuals. Your images need to be sharp, clear and well-made for sharing on Instagram. The users on Instagram expect a higher quality, sharper, upgraded experience with the content they view and engage with on Instagram. If you want to build your brand on Instagram, you’ll need to keep that in mind.
- Create Amazing Visuals – This is time to up your photography game or outsource the creation of the content that you want to share. You can use software like Photoshop, or Gimp to help you improve upon your images for use on Instagram. You can also hire people on platforms like Upwork.com or Fiverr.com.
- How to Find Your Voice – One way to build your brand on Instagram is to find your voice. Who are you? What personality do you want to project to users? Fun, formal, irreverent – are all ways you can be seen on Instagram. Find a way to match your voice with your brand and the story you’re wanting to tell over time to your followers.
- Paid & Unpaid Shout Outs – You can pay people to make a shout out with your user name, which is a very effective way to start to build up your followers fast. If you ask someone with a large following for a shout out you want to be sure to have more to offer than just paying them. You also want to provide excellent content for your audience.
- Strategic Partnerships – You can form strategic partnerships with companies and even other Instagrammers who have a large following. You can pay for these partnerships and you can be paid for them, depending on the situation. The best way is to contact them and make an offer or find a way to attract their attention so they may you an offer.
- It’s all in the Bio – Because Instagram doesn’t allow links in photo descriptions, you’ll need to focus greatly on your bio to convert. You can change and update your bio based on what your goals are. If you want people to subscribe to your email newsletter, you can use one link there to send people to your sign up form. If you want them to buy something, you can link to a sales page.
Building a brand requires a lot of study into your audience, your niche, and yourself. You need to know what story you’re telling over the long haul so you can keep it going. You need to know what sort of feelings you want to evoke in your audience and what type of action you want them to take and how to get them to do what you want. That takes study of the audience and a great understanding of your niche and the type of business you want to build.
dO NOT BE AFRAID TO MAKE A COMMENT. WE ANSWER ALL COMMENTS GOOD OR BAD. tHANKS.